The Advanced Miner is a relatively cheap Miner class ship with four small mining lasers.
The Advanced Miner is a miner with four Small Mining Lasers. This allows it to mine Asteroids at the same rate of an Industrial Miner, with only a 1500 range reduction. It is currently the fifth most expensive of all the non-event miners in-game. It has a health pool of 1600, divided almost equally into two sides for hull and shield (600h/1000s). It's mining range of 3000 studs.
The interior of the Advanced Miner is a small cockpit with rounded glass covering it. The inside of the cockpit is a pilot seat with a screen in front of it along with some cargo containers behind the seat.
- Fast mining speed.
- Somewhat large ore hold.
- Four Small Mining Lasers.
- Moderate cost.
- Great acceleration.
- Low health, 1600 hp in total.
- Can be easily taken down with any ship if too far from your base.
- A big/long target.
- Takes at least 10 trips to get equal after purchased.
- Hard to aim the Mining Lasers.
- Make sure you always check if any enemies are coming every 30 seconds, either by looking around or on the Minimap.
- Stay near your base so that you can make it back quickly if someone declares war.
- Fly back to the base when someone declares war on your Faction.
- Always mine in a faction that is not at war with anyone so you can make sure you will be safe.
- Don't mine at Mega Base If you are at war and you aren't protected.
- .61h1? - Warp drive added
- The current model is based on the Retriever Mining Barge from the game Eve Online.
- Before the second and the third model was made, the Advanced Miner was formerly a modified Tango which had 4 small Mining Lasers.
- Some people call this ship the Spoon.
- Brings in about 1250 credits without any Loyalty per run, but can earn up to 2250.
- The Advanced Miners was originally called the Venture. The description read: Recognizing the dire need for a ship capable of fast operation in unsafe territories, ORE created the Venture. It was conceived as a vessel primed and ready for any capsuleer, no matter how new to the dangers of New Eden they might be, who wishes to engage in the respectable trade of mining. The Venture has amazing abilities to quickly drill through to the ores and gases it's after, harvesting them at the speed necessary for mining in hostile space, and getting out relatively unscathed.