The Bastion is a heavy Battlecruiser that focuses on Turret firepower. Its main body features two large protruding thrusters and an elevated cockpit area with a rounded window. This ship's relatively high turret count makes it effective against smaller ships up through ships of its own class.
Once entering the Bastion, you will see a small teleporter and a door. Stepping on the teleporter will take you to the bridge, and there will be a small room in front of you. You will see a map and three chairs. Next to the teleporter that would take you to the bridge, there is a door that leads to a small room with four beds, a desk with a gnome on it, and a chair.
- High Turret firepower.
- Has no blind spots.
- The highest amount of health of any current Battlecruiser.
- Balanced weapons.
- Has a large cargo hold for a Battlecruiser.
- Good for PVP due to its mix of kinetic and energy weapons.
- One of cheapest Battlecruisers.
- Good for getting rid of Aliens.
- Low mobility for its class.
- Lacks spinal weapons.
- Somewhat vulnerable bottom. (Has 2 light gatlings, decent against hull, but they can't do much damage to shields.)
- Easily out-gunned by larger and more heavily armed ships.
- Due to the way the ship is shaped you have to turn it to get it out of dock which can give time to enemy ships to do damage.
- A good ship for beginners as the lasers deal much of the damage for while teaching the tactics required for low speed capital ships
- Performs well as a support ship in sieges as it has many small turrets to destroy incoming small ships.
- Best used for attacking ships below its size, as it has trouble with ships of same class due to its inferior mobility causing it to be unable to escape easily.
- Before it used to have a massive explosion upon death, which easily damaged nearby ships and destroyed base Turrets. This has since been fixed.
- Named after a defensive architectural design built into medieval European castles. A Bastion protruded from a castle's walls, allowing defenders to attack from all angles.
- The Bastion is one of the most used ships in Galaxy Arcade.
- The Bastion has an easter egg that includes a Gnome on a desk with a few pieces of blank paper.
- For a period of time the Bastion could not move or dock. The whole situation started with the gnome's hat falling off and preventing the ship from moving.
- The console on the right has some memes like the illuminati triangle on it.