The Belvat is a very blocky Battlecruiser with a Torpedo.
Despite it having a Torpedo, the Belvat is not well suited for sieges, but is instead a PvP ship focused on spinal weapons. It also has unique bottom-mounted turrets on its wings. The Belvat is a good hit and run ship against enemy Battleships, Miners, some Dreadnoughts, and Freighters.
- It has high firepower from its Phasers and Torpedo.
- Good for taking out Fighters, Frigates, and Swarmers.
- Well defended bottom.
- It can solo siege a Starbase using torpedoes.
- Easy to counter while sieging bases.
- Vulnerable Topside.
- If you approach from above, all of your turrets can hit, but it also gives enemy ships an advantage since the majority of their weapons can likely fire upwards and hit you.
- Slow Torpedo, making it ineffective against small ships or anything moving too quickly.
- Can be difficult to aim Torpedoes.
- Low health.
- Some players prefer this over the Razor Wing due to it being less common and not well known. It can also support more roles than the Razor Wing. (i.e: Siege)
- Attack from above/below to try and get the jump on other ships before they can realize where you are.
- It used to use an odd weld script resulting in offset parts. It was later fixed in the Version .52 update.
|| Wasp, Tango, Hornet, Harvester, Advanced Miner, Industrial Miner, Commercial Miner, Rorqual, Mammoth, M Class, Galaxy
|| Wyrm, Tempura, Argonaut, Prospector, Hercules, Prepravca, Constellation, E Class
|| Starblade, Dropship, Avenger, Raven, Python, Osprey, Archangel, Viper, Abyss, Zhanado, Worm, Draco, Ishkur
|| Corvid, Phantom, Centurion, Scimitar, Zero, Cobra, Argosy, Sabre Tooth, Scythe, Meteor, Chimera, Starfall, Apostle, Ibis, Lich, Leecher, Nightmare
|| Xenon, Gunslinger, Orion, Reaver, Gideon, Nova, Spectre, Invictus, Sixfold, Lusso, Dramiel, Arthur, Gryphon, Nidhogg, Sentinel, Inquisitor, Banshee
||Devestation, Bastion, Dire Wolf, Razor Wing, Radiance, Hecate, Aeaphiel, Grievion, Black Flare, Belvat, Sturm, Absolution, Tengu, Vansnova, Mjolnheimr, Zhen
|| Sovereign, Nisos, Hasatan, Hawklight, Aegis, Warlock, Jackal, Archeon, Ampharos, Witch, Carvainir, Sentaliz, Genesis, Panther, Loyalist, Legionnaire, Imperator
|| Sagittarius, Naglfar, Tennhausen, Tempest, Nemesis, Cyclops, Apocalypse, Leviathan, Zeus, Ridgebreaker, Andromeda, Behemoth, Retribution, Slipstream, Avalon, Lazarus, Osiris, Armageddon, Kraken
|| Revelation, Hevnetier, Stormbringer, Rhino, Nyx, Vanguard, Icarus, Nimitz, Borealis
|| Fury, Frenzy, Dragonfly, Xenophile, Nighthawk, Nixesion, Falcon, Interceptor, Swarmer Prototype, Spirit Nixesion, Blitz, Sanguine, Unarmed Envoy, Firehawk, Bonehawk,Wraith
|| Halloween Ship, Revenue, Eclipse, Toyota AE85, Flying Car, Aurora, Goliath X, Mastodon, Malice, Pill, Phalanx, Golden Flare, Egg, Spectating Ship
| Limited Event
|| Spiderblade, Blood Wing, Bone Ampharos, Frankenemi, Ghoul Nyx, Reaper, Blizzard, Viking, Icy, Glacier, Wooly Mammoth, Festive Wasp, Coal Wasp, 2018 Ship, United States Of Razor, Sakala, Halloween Hawklight, Halloween Grievion, Patriotic Rorqual, Patriotic Hercules, Dragon, Green Snake, Ghost, Pirated Grievion, Hallowlight, Skeletal Ghostealis, Cyber Leviathan, Kapisi, Grim
|| Prototype X-1, Prototype X-2