The Carvainir is essentially a Freighter Class ship, considering its high cargo hold, but it is classed as a Battleship due to its weapons and size. The Carvainir is armed with Turrets and Spinals so it can defend itself from Pirates. It has the same cargo hold capability as the Prospector. Pirates are less likely to attack this ship. This ship is very expensive, has an average speed, and a good amount of hitpoints for its class.
- Large cargo hold for a Battleship, the same as a Prospector.
- Able to fend off Pirates with its Turrets and Spinals.
- Incredibly detailed interior.
- Health value is great for its class.
- As the most expensive Battleship at 94,914 total credits, it's unbelievably overpriced for it's class.
- Vulnerable topside.
- Slow for a Battleship.
- Less cargo hold than a lot of Freighters, especially for its price.
- Must own the Galaxy VIP Gamepass to build this ship.
- Unable to spawn at Mega Base due to it being a capital ship.
- Easily out-gunned by more heavily armed ships.
- Warp to the wreck you wish to loot. If there is an enemy, quickly fire at them, but focus on getting the loot. Warp out once you get it.
- Do not engage Capital Ships if possible.
- Trade using this ship if you're at War with a faction.
- Never use this to siege a base, as it lacks the firepower and is a big target.
- Received a remodel in .61g.
- Received 250 more cargo hold and another remodel in .61h(?).
- Stats changed in .63h to add 1000 to shield/hull, speed lowered from 85 to 75, and price increased.
- The Carvainir was the first armed ship intended mainly for trading.
- One of the rarest ships in the game, as few people notice or use them.
- The first Battleship to be VIP only.
- The 2 Quotes on the walls of the first and current model are from Mr. Krabs in the cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants.
- The quotes are: "Five letter word for happiness? Money" and "We shall not refuse our guests even the most ridiculous request."
- The name 'Carvainir' was provided by farterbotz the ex-Shipmaster. It was submitted as 'Caravan'.