The Cobra is a Destroyer Class Ship with very high offensive capabilities.
This ship is a very good choice for beginners. The exterior of the Cobra features two jets, four fins, a heavy armor plating, and rapid-fire phasers.
The interior contains ten seats for transporting passengers and a pilot control panel.
- Excellent overall firepower and Turret placement.
- Good mobility.
- One of the most favored Pirating ships.
- One of the best choices as a starting ship.
- Extremely deadly to shield based ships; its Spinal does massive damage and has a short reload speed.
- Able to get to blind spots quickly.
- Low Hull.
- Due to most of the health belonging in shields, the Cobra is more vulnerable to enemy ships with mostly or all laser weapons, like the Bastion.
- Does significantly less damage to hull than shields, though still considerable.
- Rather large for a Destroyer, tends to get hit by heavy lasers often.
- This ship is excellent to deploy as a counterattack in a siege.
- Can easily maneuver to the underside of a Battleship or any class above it to avoid incoming fire.
- Can easily bring a battleship or dreadnought to hull if it can stay in its blind spot.
- Avoid ships that deal large amounts shield damage.
- This ship was originally based off a transport ship built by hamma1.
- Appears similar to the Overlord transport ship from Kill-zone.
- A lot of players say there isn't much of a point to have a transport ship, but it may be useful in a future update.
- This ship is one of the most popular pirate ships in game currently.
- A Cobra is a species of snake
- The name "Cobra" might have come from the creator's username.
|| Wasp, Tango, Hornet, Harvester, Advanced Miner, Industrial Miner, Commercial Miner, Rorqual, Mammoth, M Class
|| Wyrm, Tempura, Argonaut, Prospector, Hercules, Prepravca, Constellation, E Class
|| Starblade, Dropship, Avenger, Raven, Python, Osprey, Archangel, Viper, Abyss, Zhanado, Worm, Draco, Ishkur
|| Corvid, Phantom, Centurion, Scimitar, Zero, Cobra, Argosy, Sabre Tooth, Scythe, Meteor, Chimera, Starfall, Apostle, Ibis
|| Xenon, Gunslinger, Orion, Reaver, Gideon, Nova, Spectre, Invictus, Sixfold, Lusso, Dramiel, Arthur, Gryphon, Nidhogg, Sentinel, Inquisitor
||Devestation, Bastion, Dire Wolf, Razor Wing, Radiance, Hecate, Aeaphiel, Grievion, Black Flare, Belvat, Sturm, Absolution, Tengu, Vansnova, Mjolnheimr
|| Sovereign, Nisos, Hasatan, Hawklight, Aegis, Warlock, Jackal, Archeon, Ampharos, Witch, Carvainir, Sentaliz, Genesis, Panther
|| Sagittarius, Naglfar, Tennhausen, Tempest, Nemesis, Cyclops, Apocalypse, Leviathan, Zeus, Ridgebreaker, Andromeda, Behemoth, Retribution, Slipstream, Avalon
|| Revelation, Hevnetier, Stormbringer, Rhino, Nyx, Vanguard, Icarus, Nimitz, Borealis
|| Fury, Frenzy, Dragonfly, Xenophile, Nighthawk, Nixesion, Falcon, Interceptor, Swarmer Prototype, Spirit Nixesion, Blitz
|| Halloween Ship, Revenue, Eclipse, Toyota AE85, Flying Car, Aurora, Goliath X, Mastodon, Malice, Pill, Phalanx, Golden Flare
| Limited Event
|| Spiderblade, Blood Wing, Bone Ampharos, Frankenemi, Ghoul Nyx, Reaper, Blizzard, Viking, Icy, Glacier, Wooly Mammoth, Festive Wasp, Coal Wasp, 2018 Ship, United States Of Razor, Sakala, Sanguine
|| Prototype X-1, Prototype X-2