The Cobra is a Destroyer Class Ship with very high offensive capabilities.
This ship is a very good choice for beginners. The exterior of the Cobra features two jets, four fins, a heavy armor plating, and rapid-fire phasers.
The interior contains ten seats for transporting passengers and a pilot control panel.
- Excellent overall firepower and Turret placement.
- Good mobility.
- One of the most favored Pirating ships.
- One of the best choices as a starting ship.
- Extremely deadly to shield based ships; its Spinal does massive damage and has a short reload speed.
- Able to get to blind spots quickly.
- Low Hull.
- Due to most of the health belonging in shields, the Cobra is more vulnerable to enemy ships with mostly or all laser weapons, like the Bastion.
- Does significantly less damage to hull than shields, though still considerable.
- Rather large for a Destroyer, tends to get hit by heavy lasers often.
- This ship is excellent to deploy as a counterattack in a siege.
- Can easily maneuver to the underside of a Battleship or any class above it to avoid incoming fire.
- Can easily bring a battleship or dreadnought to hull if it can stay in its blind spot.
- Avoid ships that deal large amounts shield damage.
- This ship was originally based off a transport ship built by hamma1.
- Appears similar to the Overlord transport ship from Kill-zone.
- A lot of players say there isn't much of a point to have a transport ship, but it may be useful in a future update.
- This ship is one of the most popular pirate ships in game currently.
- The Cobra is a species of snake
- The name "Cobra" might have come from the creator's username.
|| Wasp, Tango, Hornet, Harvester, Advanced Miner, Industrial Miner, Commercial Miner, Rorqual, Mammoth, M Class
|| Wyrm, Tempura, Argonaut, Prospector, Hercules, Prepravca, Constellation, E Class
|| Starblade, Dropship, Avenger, Raven, Python, Osprey, Archangel, Viper, Abyss, Zhanado, Worm, Draco, Ishkur
|| Corvid, Phantom, Centurion, Scimitar, Zero, Cobra, Argosy, Sabre Tooth, Scythe, Meteor, Chimera, Starfall, Apostle, Ibis, Lich, Leecher
|| Xenon, Gunslinger, Orion, Reaver, Gideon, Nova, Spectre, Invictus, Sixfold, Lusso, Dramiel, Arthur, Gryphon, Nidhogg, Sentinel, Inquisitor
||Devestation, Bastion, Dire Wolf, Razor Wing, Radiance, Hecate, Aeaphiel, Grievion, Black Flare, Belvat, Sturm, Absolution, Tengu, Vansnova, Mjolnheimr
|| Sovereign, Nisos, Hasatan, Hawklight, Aegis, Warlock, Jackal, Archeon, Ampharos, Witch, Carvainir, Sentaliz, Genesis, Panther, Loyalist, Legionnaire
|| Sagittarius, Naglfar, Tennhausen, Tempest, Nemesis, Cyclops, Apocalypse, Leviathan, Zeus, Ridgebreaker, Andromeda, Behemoth, Retribution, Slipstream, Avalon, Lazarus
|| Revelation, Hevnetier, Stormbringer, Rhino, Nyx, Vanguard, Icarus, Nimitz, Borealis
|| Fury, Frenzy, Dragonfly, Xenophile, Nighthawk, Nixesion, Falcon, Interceptor, Swarmer Prototype, Spirit Nixesion, Blitz
|| Halloween Ship, Revenue, Eclipse, Toyota AE85, Flying Car, Aurora, Goliath X, Mastodon, Malice, Pill, Phalanx, Golden Flare
| Limited Event
|| Spiderblade, Blood Wing, Bone Ampharos, Frankenemi, Ghoul Nyx, Reaper, Blizzard, Viking, Icy, Glacier, Wooly Mammoth, Festive Wasp, Coal Wasp, 2018 Ship, United States Of Razor, Sakala, Sanguine, Unarmed Envoy, Halloween Hawklight, Halloween Grievion, Patriotic Rorqual, Patriotic Hercules
|| Prototype X-1, Prototype X-2