The Cyclops was the first siege-focused Dreadnought that was added to the game.
The Cyclops was the first siege Dreadnought that was added into the game. It has decent shields, and 7 medium Railguns to take out bases safely.
The Cyclops is really similar to the Apocalypse with its turrets, except there is a Railgun instead of a Heavy Laser.
Cyclops has acceleration high enough to be able to target small ships, too.
The interior of the Cyclops is small with only a medium sized room with the driver's seat.
- Powerful siege Turrets
- Powerful Spinals.
- Fairly flat for its size potentially helping in dodging incoming fire when facing directly away or toward.
- Cannons do extra hull damage in addition to turrets.
- Vulnerable Bottom.
- Cannot defend itself from small ships all too well.
- Slightly lower cargo hold than most Dreadnoughts.
- Struggles to deal with shield as it lacks lasers.
- Slow speed.
- Stay about 6300 units off and fire your Railguns. Get some escort ships to distract the base lasers if you want to get in closer.
- Don't use this ship as a frontline tank as its shields will quickly get burnt down by heavy laser fire.
- Some prefer this over the Apocalypse due to it having an extra railgun, a powerful spinal, and slightly better mobility.
- Use this for finishing off hulled Starbases.
- Try and find an ally with a Zeus as the combination will rip through shield and hull.
- It received a buff to its spinal such that it fires 3 shots instead of just 1.
- Received a buff to its interior in .60d1 that gave it an additional second floor
- Received a nerf to its interior in .60h that removed it’s second floor and got remodeled too.
- The Cyclops was the first siege ship to get into the game.
- Currently the 2nd most expensive Dreadnought in-game.
- The Cyclops has one of the smallest map icons. It sometimes can be confused for a battleship icon.
- The Mothership was based on the cyclops.
|| Wasp, Tango, Hornet, Harvester, Advanced Miner, Industrial Miner, Commercial Miner, Rorqual, Mammoth, M Class
|| Wyrm, Tempura, Argonaut, Prospector, Hercules, Prepravca, Constellation, E Class
|| Starblade, Dropship, Avenger, Raven, Python, Osprey, Archangel, Viper, Abyss, Zhanado, Worm, Draco, Ishkur
|| Corvid, Phantom, Centurion, Scimitar, Zero, Cobra, Argosy, Sabre Tooth, Scythe, Meteor, Chimera, Starfall, Apostle, Ibis, Lich, Leecher
|| Xenon, Gunslinger, Orion, Reaver, Gideon, Nova, Spectre, Invictus, Sixfold, Lusso, Dramiel, Arthur, Gryphon, Nidhogg, Sentinel, Inquisitor
||Devestation, Bastion, Dire Wolf, Razor Wing, Radiance, Hecate, Aeaphiel, Grievion, Black Flare, Belvat, Sturm, Absolution, Tengu, Vansnova, Mjolnheimr
|| Sovereign, Nisos, Hasatan, Hawklight, Aegis, Warlock, Jackal, Archeon, Ampharos, Witch, Carvainir, Sentaliz, Genesis, Panther, Loyalist, Legionnaire
|| Sagittarius, Naglfar, Tennhausen, Tempest, Nemesis, Cyclops, Apocalypse, Leviathan, Zeus, Ridgebreaker, Andromeda, Behemoth, Retribution, Slipstream, Avalon, Lazarus
|| Revelation, Hevnetier, Stormbringer, Rhino, Nyx, Vanguard, Icarus, Nimitz, Borealis
|| Fury, Frenzy, Dragonfly, Xenophile, Nighthawk, Nixesion, Falcon, Interceptor, Swarmer Prototype, Spirit Nixesion, Blitz, Sanguine, Unarmed Envoy
|| Halloween Ship, Revenue, Eclipse, Toyota AE85, Flying Car, Aurora, Goliath X, Mastodon, Malice, Pill, Phalanx, Golden Flare
| Limited Event
|| Spiderblade, Blood Wing, Bone Ampharos, Frankenemi, Ghoul Nyx, Reaper, Blizzard, Viking, Icy, Glacier, Wooly Mammoth, Festive Wasp, Coal Wasp, 2018 Ship, United States Of Razor, Sakala, Halloween Hawklight, Halloween Grievion, Patriotic Rorqual, Patriotic Hercules
|| Prototype X-1, Prototype X-2