The Harvester was the first Miner to ever have a warp drive.
The Harvester was the first warp capable miner in Galaxy.
It mines at about the same speed as the Tango. As well as mining at around the same speed as the Tango and possessing a warp drive. It’s total health of 1200 divides evenly between hull and shields (600/600.
- High mobility.
- If under fire you can flee quickly.
- Small, making it hard to aim on.
- Fair speed.
- Warp drive enables it to reach further away minerals.
- If used while under the effects of Newbie Immunity, you can mine without the risk of taking damage.
- Low health pool.
- Small Ore Hold.
- No defense against anything.
- Slow mining speed.
- Slow acceleration and deceleration.
- Beaten by the Hornet in everything except cargo hold and speed.
- Make sure to constantly check for hostile ships heading in your direction. Check your minimap every 30 seconds.
- There isn't much risk to being at war, as you can warp away to another area quickly, and because your ship is small, it likely won't be followed by a ship like a Dreadnought because of their slow speed.
- Watch out if you're at war, you're likely to be ambushed.
- Don't mine at the Mega Base If you are at war and you aren't protected. (Unless you have new player protection).
- Received a remodel in version .56b.
- Got a nerf in an unknown version, losing 175 Cargo Hold.
- Thanks to a recent update, its mining lasers now mine ore as far as 3000 studs, the original distance of Medium Mining lasers.
- The creator of the ship once called for the ship to be renamed, but it was refused. Had he been successful, this ship would be known as the Flevyrion.
- Brings in about 937 credits without any Loyalty per run, but can earn up to 1687.
- Currently beaten by the Hornet in nearly all ways due to an update giving all miners warp, rendering the Harvester useless.
- Has a cult following (Harvesterism).