The Hasatan is a torpedo-armed Battleship and was the first ship to have a Large Torpedo.
The Hasatan has a widened front end and two large thrusters offset from the main body in the back of the ship.
It has a Torpedo tube-like decoration that houses a large torpedo.
The entrance has a teleporter that teleports the player to a small room with a single seat in it.
- Relatively low cost.
- High damage per shot with the Torpedo. (~300 to starbase)
- Extremely long range with Torpedoes (7500+), well out of reach of base fire.
- Great overall spinal firepower.
- Relatively fast top speed.
- Low health.
- Lacks Turret firepower.
- Long Torpedo reloading time.
- A large target that is easily hittable.
- The extremely slow speed of the torpedo makes fighting almost impossible, short of starbases and large ships.
- Rather bad turn speed.
- Slow Acceleration.
- It is an excellent alternative to conventional siege ships, being cheaper and also capable of dealing high damage to bases from a long range.
- Be sure to get far enough from the base because the health is too low to tank for more than 30 seconds.
- Use PvP ships as escorts, along with another Hasatan for constant assault.
- Try to get away if any ships come towards you. A cruiser can even kill you.
- Very effective with the "outside the box" tactic.
- Can be good against Dreadnoughts if it's constantly on it's blind spots. However, It's bad against any ships lower than a Dreadnought.
- In warp, the Hasatan is faster than its Torpedo and will pass it by easily.
- In theory, it can kill a base without the base ever firing back. In practice, though, unless it is guarded, it will die easily to enemy defenders.
- It used to have a glitch with one of its Turrets, resulting in a turret that is inside the ship.
- The Large Torpedo does the highest damage ingame, so it's a very popular ship for sieging.
- Named after the Hebrew term for the devil ; i.e. Ha-Satan, meaning "the accuser" or "the adversary."
- The only other ship with a Large Torpedo is the Avalon, though the Avalon has multiple Large Torpedoes instead of just one.
- Recently had a remodel in .61d.