The Hasatan is a torpedo-armed Battleship and was the first ship to have a Large Torpedo.
The Hasatan has a widened front end and two large thrusters offset from the main body in the back of the ship.
It has a Torpedo tube-like decoration that houses a large torpedo.
The entrance has a teleporter that teleports the player to a small room with a single seat in it.
- Relatively low cost.
- High damage per shot with the Torpedo. (~300 to starbase)
- Extremely long range with Torpedoes (7500+), well out of reach of base fire.
- Great overall spinal firepower.
- Relatively fast top speed.
- Low health.
- Lacks Turret firepower.
- Long Torpedo reloading time.
- A large target that is easily hittable.
- The extremely slow speed of the torpedo makes fighting almost impossible, short of starbases and large ships.
- Rather bad turn speed.
- Slow Acceleration.
- It is an excellent alternative to conventional siege ships, being cheaper and also capable of dealing high damage to bases from a long range.
- Be sure to get far enough from the base because the health is too low to tank for more than 30 seconds.
- Use PvP ships as escorts, along with another Hasatan for constant assault.
- Try to get away if any ships come towards you. A cruiser can even kill you.
- Very effective with the "outside the box" tactic.
- Can be good against Dreadnoughts if it's constantly on it's blind spots. However, It's bad against any ships lower than a Dreadnought.
- In warp, the Hasatan is faster than its Torpedo and will pass it by easily.
- In theory, it can kill a base without the base ever firing back. In practice, though, unless it is guarded, it will die easily to enemy defenders.
- It used to have a glitch with one of its Turrets, resulting in a turret that is inside the ship.
- The Large Torpedo does the highest damage ingame, so it's a very popular ship for sieging.
- Named after the Hebrew term for the devil ; i.e. Ha-Satan, meaning "the accuser" or "the adversary."
- Recently had a remodel in .61d.
|| Wasp, Tango, Hornet, Harvester, Advanced Miner, Industrial Miner, Commercial Miner, Rorqual, Mammoth, M Class, Galaxy
|| Wyrm, Tempura, Argonaut, Prospector, Hercules, Prepravca, Constellation, E Class
|| Starblade, Dropship, Avenger, Raven, Python, Osprey, Archangel, Viper, Abyss, Zhanado, Worm, Draco, Ishkur
|| Corvid, Phantom, Centurion, Scimitar, Zero, Cobra, Argosy, Sabre Tooth, Scythe, Meteor, Chimera, Starfall, Apostle, Ibis, Lich, Leecher, Nightmare
|| Xenon, Gunslinger, Orion, Reaver, Gideon, Nova, Spectre, Invictus, Sixfold, Lusso, Dramiel, Arthur, Gryphon, Nidhogg, Sentinel, Inquisitor, Banshee
||Devestation, Bastion, Dire Wolf, Razor Wing, Radiance, Hecate, Aeaphiel, Grievion, Black Flare, Belvat, Sturm, Absolution, Tengu, Vansnova, Mjolnheimr, Zhen
|| Sovereign, Nisos, Hasatan, Hawklight, Aegis, Warlock, Jackal, Archeon, Ampharos, Witch, Carvainir, Sentaliz, Genesis, Panther, Loyalist, Legionnaire, Imperator
|| Sagittarius, Naglfar, Tennhausen, Tempest, Nemesis, Cyclops, Apocalypse, Leviathan, Zeus, Ridgebreaker, Andromeda, Behemoth, Retribution, Slipstream, Avalon, Lazarus, Osiris, Armageddon, Kraken
|| Revelation, Hevnetier, Stormbringer, Rhino, Nyx, Vanguard, Icarus, Nimitz, Borealis
|| Fury, Frenzy, Dragonfly, Xenophile, Nighthawk, Nixesion, Falcon, Interceptor, Swarmer Prototype, Spirit Nixesion, Blitz, Sanguine, Unarmed Envoy, Firehawk, Bonehawk,Wraith
|| Halloween Ship, Revenue, Eclipse, Toyota AE85, Flying Car, Aurora, Goliath X, Mastodon, Malice, Pill, Phalanx, Golden Flare, Egg, Spectating Ship
| Limited Event
|| Spiderblade, Blood Wing, Bone Ampharos, Frankenemi, Ghoul Nyx, Reaper, Blizzard, Viking, Icy, Glacier, Wooly Mammoth, Festive Wasp, Coal Wasp, 2018 Ship, United States Of Razor, Sakala, Halloween Hawklight, Halloween Grievion, Patriotic Rorqual, Patriotic Hercules, Dragon, Green Snake, Ghost, Pirated Grievion, Hallowlight, Skeletal Ghostealis, Cyber Leviathan, Kapisi, Grim
|| Prototype X-1, Prototype X-2