The Hawklight is considered to be one of the strongest Battleships in Galaxy, especially as a PvP ship.
Many players have used the Hawklight for sieges; however, it also shines as a PvP ship. Its powerful array of Turrets and Spinals allow it to quickly destroy ships of many different sizes. The placement of the turrets makes it very easy to land the first few hits, but if facing more agile ships with turn speeds comparable to the Gryphon, the Hawklight will have difficulty landing powerful hits.
The interior of the Hawklight is fairly small. You'll enter to an empty dock port with a single teleporter to the bridge, a small room with a pilot's seat facing a window and another small seat at the back facing the other way with a large screen in front of it.
- Decent health pool.
- High mobility for a battleship.
- Perfect for destroying attacking or defending ships in a siege or counter-siege.
- Very high hull Spinal damage.
- Relatively cheap.
- Hard to fight any ship that has high mobility due to its low turn speed.
- While it is not technically a blind spot, the bottom of the ship is rather exposed to tiny ships.
- Hard to damage hull if you can't aim with Spinals.
- Very large, almost Dreadnought size.
- Several blind spots.
- It is a great ship for fighting Battlecruisers and other larger ships.
- When paired with a good pilot, the Hawklight could easily solo an Alien Punisher, while still having lots of shield remaining.
- Unless you're a skilled pilot, warp away from ships like the Cobra and the Razor Wing.
- If you base dive a Level 1 Starbase, you can defeat it with a decent amount of health remaining.
- The Hawklight costs $12 USD If bought with robux.
- When the game first came out this was the largest ship in the game.
- This ship is most likely named after Champion Hawklight from Field of Battle; a game created by rcouret.
- Since this ship is one of the earliest ships to be added, several other ships reference it in their descriptions.
- Featured in the main thumbnail for Galaxy.
- You can walk through the windows at the front of the bridge of the ship.
- Had a pumpkin attached to the old model for Halloween 2016.
- This ship is asymmetrical, as the smaller wings are different in size, shape, and position.
- The longest battleship in the game, with the overall size nearly comparable to the Leviathan.