The Hercules is a Freighter with the 4th highest cargo hold currently in-game.
The Hercules is a trading ship that has a large cargo hold. It docks with the back of the ship facing the base, and the entrance is a semitransparent door in the back with a bridge leading to it. It has 4 engines on the back. There are 13 containers leading to the front of the ship.
The interior of the Hercules is contained inside a small room jutting up from the main ship body. Most of the interior is taken up by an empty hallway leading to the bridge. The bridge has three seats and a screen for each seat. The center seat is the pilot's seat.
- The Hercules has a large cargo hold with 1500 cargo space, allowing a player to make large profits in a single run. It can also salvage multiple wrecks without having to dock before continuing to loot, depending on the wrecked ship.
- This ship is great for transferring items into your Warehouse.
- Decent amount of health.
- The Hercules is extremely slow, with a max speed of 65 and a semi-slow turn speed of 0.3. It is heavily reliant on its warp to get around.
- Pirates consider a Hercules a high-value target because they are slow and can be easy targets.
- Despite its description, it can be destroyed by capable pilots.
- Make sure to trade in a Faction that is in no Wars and has strong allies. If there are none, go to a new server. If all servers have Wars, try your best to be safe.
- Go to the Mega Base when it is safe. Always check your route if you're in a War, there might be a pirate waiting for you.
- Check how far away the closest Alien is and where it is heading to.
- Make sure to retreat to the nearest ally base if a war is declared on your faction.
- The old Hercules' bottom floor is large enough to contain a small fighter.
- The Hercules is named after the Roman demigod-god and hero.
- Its old design is based on the Hercules from StarCraft II.
- Prior to the remodel, the Hercules had a small secret compartment in the entrance to the ship. This may have been homage to the secret compartment in the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars.
- This can give you a profit of 1350 if you buy a full cargo hold of silicate 5 credits per ore and sell it at the Mega Base.
- There is a picture of a anime girl on the left side of the door when you come in.