The exterior is one large platform with 4 large cargo crates, 4 glass squares, 2 thrusters, and the control room window. This ship can make huge amounts of credits when you used in sync with a Rorqual.
This is effectively the largest Freighter in the game for most players until they gain enough credits to buy the E Class (or the Constellation for players with Galaxy VIP Gamepass) as the price difference between the Prepravca and those ships is massive.
The Prepravca has a large and detailed interior. When you enter the ship, you are faced with a long corridor with 6 doors, 3 of which can be entered. One leads to a storage room, which contains some shelves. Besides it, there is a door that leads to the "Cryo Room", which contains cryogenic pods.
To the right of the entrance of the ship is a teleporter room. It has one teleporter in the back and a few shelves. Taking the teleporter brings you to the bridge, which is a small room with 3 seats. The rear center seat is the pilot seat.
- Third largest cargo hold in the game.
- High health for a Freighter.
- Slow acceleration and low top speed.
- Expensive for a Freighter.
- Pirates consider this ship a floating gold pile since it's slow, defenseless, and is almost always seen with a fully loaded cargo hold.
- Remember to never trade while in a War to avoid being destroyed, as the Prepravca is very vulnerable to attack. If it's vital that you use it, bring an escort.
- Pirates are more likely to wage war on you if you are seen repeatedly using this ship, so be careful when players with high Bounty are on the server.
- Bring this to a Starbase post-siege and you will most likely be able to loot the Starbase in one run. If possible, try to fly in a "fleet" of Freighters.
- When looting a siege be extremely careful and always have an escort whenever possible, even when docking at the Mega Base.
- Buffed in .52d, gaining 500 extra cargo space but losing 100 shields and a bit of mobility.
- In update .53, according to Trello, it was reduced by 800 parts due to the lag it caused during warp, now it docks relatively fast and is better optimized.
- Received buffs in .61e4 that doubled shields, hull, and gave the ship minor damage resistance.
- In Slovak, "Prepravca" means "The Transporter," which is a fitting name for this large freighter ship.
- This can give you a profit of 2250 credits if you buy a full cargo hold of silicate at a price of 5 credits per ore and sell it at the Mega Base.