The Prototype X-1 is the largest ship in Galaxy, and was created by the U.N.E.
- Massive Turret damage.
- Large number of powerful Turrets.
- Has the second most total health of any ship in the game, surpassed by the Ghoul Nyx by 4000 hull points, and surpasses the Carrier with 1000 shield points more.
- Longer range than the Prototype X-2.
- Large cargo hold.
- Many players will retreat just from spawning this.
A Dreadnought’s worst nightmare.
- Slow reload times.
- No Spinals.
- Slowest ship in the game.
- Tied with the Prototype X-2 for the most expensive ship in the game. Costing a whopping 2 million credits.
- Has trouble dealing with small ships.
- Slow turn speed.
- Once destroyed, it becomes unobtainable, FOREVER.
- As of .63c, players receive 500,000 credits for destroying this ship.
- If rammed, the ship will be useless unless escorted by other ships.
- Use support ships when in combat.
- NEVER travel alone in this ship.
- Its Turrets can out-range bases, so it can be used to easily solo siege any Level 2 Starbase and under, as long as there are no defending ships.
- Despite the huge cargo hold for a combat ship, you should not use this ship for trading during War, as an experienced team could still take you down.
- Received a nerf in version (Unknown Version Of Game)
- Received a slight buff in .60h.
- Received nerf losing 4 huge Spinals on both Phasers and Cannons.
- Ambient sound removed in .62d2
- The original ship model was put into the game with the old U.N.E flag decal on it. This was a mistake.
- This ship has the largest explosion size of any ship in the game (along with the Prototype X-2).
- Custom, capital-tiered Turrets
- The Prototype X-1 is slightly larger than the Nyx.
- The Prototype X-1 has a spinning portal teleporter inside the bridge.
- If you were to destroy a Prototype X-1 that had no bounty, it increases your bounty by 651k.