The Prototype X-1 is an enormous ship, and was created by the U.N.E.
The Prototype X-1 has a large bridge near the back of the ship accessible by the teleporter. The back of the bridge has a swirling portal with two rods next to it that acts as the teleporter to leave the bridge. The front has two rows of neon blue desks leading up to a set of 4 chairs, the central one being the pilot's seat. The front-most seat also has a neon blue screen.
- Massive Turret damage.
- Large number of powerful Turrets.
- Has the second most total health of any ship in the game, surpassed by the Ghoul Nyx by 4000 hull points, and surpasses it with 1000 more shield.
- Longer range than the Prototype X-2.
- Huge cargo hold.
- Many players will retreat just from seeing this spawned.
A Dreadnought’s worst nightmare.
- Slow reload times.
- No Spinals.
- Slowest ship in the game.
- Tied with the Prototype X-2 for the most expensive ship in the game. Costing a whopping 2 million credits.
- Has trouble dealing with small ships.
- Slow turn speed.
- Once destroyed, it becomes unobtainable, FOREVER.
- As of .63c, players receive 500,000 credits for destroying this ship.
- Use support ships when in combat.
- NEVER travel alone in this ship.
- Despite the huge cargo hold for a combat ship, you should not use this ship for trading during War, as an experienced team could still take you down.
- Use this with two Avalons, and you will rip Starbases to pieces.
- Received a nerf in version (Unknown Version Of Game)
- Received a slight buff in .60h.
- Received a nerf losing 4 huge Spinals on both Phasers and Cannons.
- Ambient sound removed in .62d2
- The original ship model was put into the game with the old U.N.E flag decal on it. This was a mistake.
- This ship has the largest explosion size of any ship in the game (along with the Prototype X-2).
- The Prototype X-1 is slightly larger than the Nyx.
- The Prototype X-1 has a spinning portal teleporter inside the bridge.
- If you were to destroy a Prototype X-1 that had no bounty, it increases your bounty by 651k.
- The old model of the Prototype X-1 is very identical to the Leviathan with the most notable difference being the color.