Chimera Destroyer-Class ship Fighter.The Sanguine is a powerful, remodeled
- Slow for a Fighter.
- Poor maneuverability, especially for a Fighter.
- Large for a Fighter, easy to hit.
- Lacks Spinal weapons.
- No Warp Drive.
- Can be used to support a fleet, but can't hold its own in a fight.
- Good against Frigates or other Fighters smaller than it, but is unable to combat larger ships on its own.
- Use in swarms and with other ships to create a powerful force.
- Only spawns in the Sakala.
- In order to undock from the Sakala's original hangar, it needs to drop downwards.
- The ship does not change color to indicate your team as all others do, it always remains a glowing golden.
- There is a ladder on the side of the ship that is necessary to board it in the hangar.
- Received a nerf of health and shields.
- Received a remodel in .64c, the new model is considered “retro”, but it is still impressive.