The Starblade is a small Frigate that is armed with a set of Tiny Phasers and a Small Torpedo. It is great for taking on slower and larger ships because of its speed and size. It has a unique appearance with four fork-like prongs sticking out of the sides. It has carried that feature through multiple remodels.
The interior of the Starblade is extremely small. The back of the ship docks towards the base and leads directly to the pilot's seat, which is gray with red padding. In front of the seat is a small control panel with one big blue button in the center and four smaller buttons to the left.
- Torpedo deals a lot of damage.
- Phasers reload very quickly.
- Can aim easily at large ships.
- Very cheap.
- Small health pool.
- Slow for a frigate.
- Lacks defensive capabilities.
- No Turrets.
- Phasers deal pitiful shield damage.
- Low maneuverability for a Frigate.
- Lots of moving around is required to aim the Spinals.
- Avoid ships with lots of light Turret fire like the Bastion, Mjolnhemier, and Ampharos. They will rip apart your ship due to your meager health pool.
- Move at full speed to avoid getting hit as much as possible.
- Great for tormenting large ships, can dish out a lot of damage by sticking to blind spots and avoiding fire.
- The Starblade can be very hard to hit for large ships like Dreadnoughts and Battleships; use this to your advantage.
- If you happen to have a team willing to cooperate, gather up lots of Starblades and swarm an enemy Starbase. Torpedoes can be extremely effective at taking down bases.
- Was remodeled in version .60d
- The Starblade's original model looks similar and is named similarly to the Guardians Of The Galaxy ship "Star Blaster".
- The Starblade was once used by Pirates near the Freedom Base, along with the Avenger and the Osprey but was removed because of its overpowered torpedo aimbot (Currently, only the Avenger spawns as a pirate)
- The Starblade has the highest overall damage per minute of any frigate.
- One of the most common starter ships.
- Was remodeled in The Halloween 2017 event as the "Spiderblade".
- Some players refer to this as a "kekblade".
- This ship was a Cruiser in Pre-Alpha.