The Warlock is a long ship, with Lasers and Railgun Turrets grouped together along the middle of the ship's body. This ship is well known for the ring that surrounds its body, which contains 4 large cylinders that make up some of the ship's engines.
The Warlock can be used as a support siege ship since it has a lot of Turrets, decent shield, and hull protection.
The interior of the Warlock is the exact same as the interior of the Witch. There is a small platform and door in the back of the ship where players enter. The door opens to a small hallway, which itself leads into a larger room with three seats and a large paneled screen. The seat closest to the hallway is the pilot's seat.
- High firepower with 8 Medium Turrets.
- Decent health and mobility for a Battleship.
- Can support fleets.
- Great ship for sieging Starbases.
- Performs surprisingly well as a pirate ship due to the amount of damage the Railguns and lasers can deal.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Lacks Small Turrets, lowering its effectiveness against small ships.
- High cost.
- Slow turn speed.
- Attack from below to ensure that all your Turrets hit.
- Don't use it against small ships.
- Try to move slowly behind Dreadnoughts during a siege.
- Never rush into battle. Let the enemies come to you.
- Approach the enemy base at a 45° angle to ensure that all your Turrets hit.
- Another strategy is to warp over the Starbase then rotate yourself upside down. This will allow all your Turrets to hit on a large target surface and may prevent low Orbital turrets from having a line of sight
- The Warlock received a remodel in .51a.
- Received a test remodel in .62a1 (there was also a bug that removed the spinals)
- When Galaxy was in Alpha, the Warlock originally had a mixed load-out, all the Medium Turrets could be a Railgun or Laser, however, then in beta, the Warlock lost this ability. After beta the Warlock got it back due to a glitch then it was quickly fixed and it was removed again.
- The interior of the ship used to be just a long hallway to the pilot seat.
- The newest Warlock remodel looks much more like the Witch. In fact, the interiors of the newest remodels are exactly the same.
- Before the latest remodel, the Warlock looked like this:
- An Older model of the Warlock is featured in the teaser image on the Roblox game page along with the Archangel and the Spectre of its time.